Monday, April 28, 2014

About a Girl...Olivia Gorman



Olivia is a junior in high school, a top ranked recruit for woman's college basketball, a promising young sculptor, and has a shoe collection that would make you cry.

What gets you excited about the future?


The future is so exciting to me because it is a mystery and anything can happen. The future allows the imagination to run wild because the possibilities and opportunities are endless when you have a dream for the future and you work hard to achieve that dream.


Who are your heroes?


I would have to say my parents, but also my brothers and my grandpa. The qualities and ideals that exist in them have shaped me. They have shown me that there are times to be serious and hard working, but there are also times when it is important to have fun and enjoy life. My parents have also shown me that an essential part to a happy life is good food.


How would you describe your style?


My style is all about the shoes. An outfit is not truly complete until it is finished off with a pair of shoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment