Sunday, March 23, 2014

Ilsa Loves Rick at Eloise in Charlottesville, VA


I am thrilled to announce that the Ilsa Loves Rick line is now available at Eloise in Charlottesville, VA, one of my very favorite stores!  The first time I stumbled upon this perfectly curated shop was in the fall of 2006 when they were still located in Charlottesville downtown walking mall and I was smitten at first site.  Carrying Tila March bags before they had a toe hold state side and Clare Vivier bags before they took the market by storm, there isn't a season that goes by where I don't wish I lived within driving distance to do some serious shopping.  Owned and operated by mother-daughter duo Cyd McClelland and Amy Kolbrener, Eloise takes its name from Amy's favorite childhood book.  Eloise has been setting the standard for Charlottesville fashion since 1999.

No comments:

Post a Comment