Thursday, March 14, 2013

About a Girl...An interview with Anna Hallahan

Anna is a high school junior, an excellent photographer, and a really fast runner.

What gets you excited about the future?

The future holds endless opportunities that are bound to be great. I cannot wait to travel to new places, meet new people, and indulge in once-in-a-lifetime experiences. The idea of freedom and the ability to do anything I want to, to shape my own life is exciting.Especially because I am  at the time now when I am just beginning to break away from confinement and make my own decisions. 

Who are your heros?

I do not have one specific hero right now that I can identify with. However, recently I have been admiring Abraham Lincoln. His strong work ethic and rise from poverty, along with his high moral standards and good leadership skills- especially prevalent in the recent media buzz- definitely intrigues me. 

How would you describe your personal style?

My personal style has a classical and sophisticated feel with a blend of a simple, earthy easygoingness.Almost similar to a london schoolboy, I enjoy a classy look that is still comfortable and not overdone. I enjoy putting a unique twist on my outfits, such as vintage oxfords, but still appearing effortless. 

No comments:

Post a Comment