Thursday, October 13, 2011

In The Bag


I love this roomy Tusk Black Leather Convertible Tote - great size, north south styling, gorgeous leather, no bling....perfect for toting my:

*Hartman Leather Passport Folio that I use as a wallet - flat, long, stream lined, can grab it alone as a clutch.

*Clinique Almost Lipstick on Black Honey - love its goes with everything just bitten color.

*Kate Spade Readers - super cute retro styling with optical grade quality frames and lenses.

*Moleskine Date and Notebook - love the simplicity of the design, paper color and weight, pencils and pens love it too!

*Jump Drive - I have been driving a Mini Cooper since their launch in the US in 2002.  I am on my second one (having driven my pepper white baby into the ground at nearly 200,000 miles - I do a crazy amount of driving).  When I bought my robin's egg blue Mini Clubman last spring, I was sent a swag bag full of Mini goodies.  I love this sleek little black jump drive made with what feels like the same material as the steerling wheel!  I tote all my ILR images around on it for quick updates to the store, our site, the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment